This post consist of How to get your original certificate from Assam Higher Secondary Board, Assam. For more pieces of information, you can read this post carefully and learn how you get your original certificate from the Board.
If you do not bring your original certificate please collect them from Board. Because this is very essential for us especially some posts, job vacancy and other office verification. In 1986-2005, the Board never issues the final certificate after the result of HS Examination. After 2005, At the time of result Markshhet, Certificate, all the documents Board provides to all the students. So if you were a student of such an academic year, you must follow the following procedures to getting your final certificate from the board.
|Assam Higher Secondary Education Council Original Certificate updates|
These are the procedures:
Rules must be followed while Filling this Form ⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩
- The Application completed in all the respects and duly filled all the columns to be submitted with the processing fee. Otherwise, it will be rejected.
- No Action will be taken unless the prescribed fee.
- In the Challan of Assam Co-Operative Apex Bank Ltd. Filling Name, Examination and details must be enclosed.
- In the case of private candidates, the application must be countersigned by the principal of the recognised institutions from which HE/SHE Passed the final examination.
- Fees for the original certificate is 200 Rs.
- The duplicate copy of bank challan must be enclosed with the form while applying.
- The Original certificate issued will be sent to the principal of the institution.
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES: Money Order/I.P.O are not accepted. All prescribed fees should be sent through bank draft/challan Or through any nationalised bank located at Guwahati in favour of the secretary, Assam Higher Secondary Education Council, Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-21
- Marksheet (Attested Copy)
- Registration Certificate (Attested Copy)
FOR MORE pieces of information YOU CAN VISIT OUR VIDEOS ⇓⇓⇓⇓